Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birds and a Request for Wordless Wednesday!

Hi everyone!
I know this is supposed to be a Wordless Wednesday post but sometimes a mother just has to "break the rules"!

Please take a moment today to visit my MY DAUGHTER CARRIE'S NEW BLOG. Carrie is a stay-at-home mom with two toddlers and has just started writing her blog. She is writing about how her husband Ben lost his job this past week through downsizing at his company and how she is coping. They are trying to come to grips with this new unexpected turn in life. Your visit and comment would be so appreciated and give her a welcome 'boost"! (Signing as a follower to see what happens next would be great!)

Carrie's blog address: www.carriesayer.com

Thanks so much!
Coralie

12 comments:

  1. Lovely....
    Have a Wonderful Day!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pop over to your daughter's blog...that's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna check out her space now. :) Love those pretty birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'morn, sweet Coralie ~ TY for sharing with me/us. I'll pop right over. May they be showered with great news soon.

    I'll get back on track yet, I lost my momentum while sick & just can't quite put it all back together. I apologize ... I miss you.
    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Wordless Wednesday posts. :)

    Also, thanks for linking to your daughter's blog - I love her humor and attitude toward their situation. Good things will happen for them soon, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's unfortunate but working in recruiting, I see it all the time. I am sure they will be fine - you have to have faith.

    Cheers, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Dropped by your daughter's blog and left a short message. With her attitude and faith she will do just fine. She is blessed to have a strong, supportive mother like you. We know the Lord always provides for our needs. Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for telling us about your daughter, Coralie--she's delightful--even during a hard time. A lovely writer, just like her mother!

    Hope your day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting this. Will definitely stop by her blog and offer some words of encouragement! ~John

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning, Coralie! I love the bird collage. You have a lovely daughter! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Coralie, I started following your blog during the OWOH event and I have just posted my top 3 blogs and your was one of them! Please visit my blog and see and to collect your inspired blog award! www.mariezvezda.blogspot.com
    Thank you, Love Marie x

    ReplyDelete