Friday, April 24, 2009

Is Anyone Familiar With These Dolls?

I found these adorable dolls, still in their original package, at an antique mall a few months ago. Does anyone know anything about them? They are called Jack and Jill "Huggable Rag Dolls" but I've never seen them before. Have you?


(For so many of you who have asked, my husband Jim who had open-heart surgery recently is doing just great! We had a huge set-back when he ended up back in the hospital from too many blood thinners but that has been remedied and all is well. He's able to drive, walk the dogs, and enjoy feeling well! We are so grateful for his good health and also for all of the good wishes received from all of you good friends. Many thanks to all of you! We so appreciate you!)

1 comment:

  1. Comments:

    Annie said...
    Thanks for the update on Jim. I'm so glad he is doing well.
    About your cute dolls. This is the first time I've seen them. Adorable!
    April 24, 2009 6:09 AM

    Christine said...
    I've never seen these dolls before.
    I'm glad Jim is doing so well.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    April 24, 2009 10:49 AM

    Pat Winter said...
    No however they look similar to the Campbell soup kids. Perhaps they were created around that time???
    Glad to hear your husband is doing fine.
    There was something I was trying to locate to send you and I can't remember what it was. Something you collected and I had no use for. Would you possibly remember what it was? My mind is turning to mush I'm afraid.
    Smiles,
    Pat
    April 25, 2009 4:25 AM

    Coralie Cederna Johnson said...
    Pat, You're right, these little dolls look a lot like the Campbell soup kids! I'll have to google them to see if I can find out more! Thanks for the tip!

    I can't remember what you were going to send me but I do remember it was something very cool! I'll keep looking at past emails/posts to see what I can find! Thanks for your sweet thoughts!
    April 25, 2009 8:23 AM

    Laurie said...
    I'm so glad Jim's doing well!
    April 25, 2009 8:29 AM

    Doreen said...
    I am so glad you husband is doing fine now. My husband had a heart attack last August and now he also is getting along fine. I think the not driving was one of the hardest things for a man to accept. But he is even healther now that he was before the attack because he is now eating and exercising properly.
    April 25, 2009 1:56 PM

    ReplyDelete