Monday, March 30, 2009

A Heartfelt Award Received!

Just received this kind award from Christine! Please take a minute and visit her sweet blog: Change of Heart! As many of you know from reading my other blog, "Vintage Cottage Home" my husband Jim is now home after undergoing open-heart surgery two weeks ago.

It's a challenging time for us but it's been wonderful to know that so many of you have sent good wishes, prayers, and support! Thanks to all of you! And a special thanks to Christine who has had experience in this area and shares her personal story on her blog.
Blessings to all,
Coralie

1 comment:

  1. Comments:

    Sarah said...
    So very glad he is home and doing well hon!!! How are you now!!!!??? Sarah
    March 30, 2009 6:54 AM

    Christine said...
    I'm so glad that he is still doing well. Are you taking care of yourself? Thanks for the kind words you said about me. I always love to stop by your blogs and when you stop by my blog.

    Continued blessings,
    Christine
    March 30, 2009 7:36 PM

    Annie said...
    I'm still sending warm hugs and thinking of you two everyday.
    Thoughts and Blessings,
    Annie
    March 30, 2009 7:41 PM

    Christine said...
    You must be very busy taking care of your husband since you have posted much lately. I hope he is doing well and that you are taking care of yourself.

    Blessings to you both,
    Christine
    April 3, 2009 12:20 PM

    ReplyDelete