Sunday, November 9, 2008

I See You, Mr. Squirrel!

Since my last post about Mr. Squirrel, I have been catching sight of him almost daily. He's been so fast though that I've continued to have a hard time identifying him.

However, this past week, I discovered that every day at 4 p.m. he takes a stand at the tippy-top point on our garage roof. There he suns himself for a second before darting away. Now that I know he'll be there at 4 p.m. I don't let the dogs out at that time.

But I do watch and I'm just about positive now that he is a tiny red squirrel, about a quarter the size of the normal squirrels in our neighborhood. Now, if only I could get a picture of him! So, the question remains: where did he come from? There are no others like him around. What do you think?’

No comments:

Post a Comment